Ann Culligan, Ph.D.
Associate Teaching ProfessorDegree From: University of Washington
Interests: Behavioral neuroscience, motivation, learning, sex & gender
|Do I accept and train new psychology graduate students in general?|
Neural correlates of motivation for natural reward
- A.C. Voorhies and I.L. Bernstein (2006). Induction and expression of salt appetite: Effects on Fos expression in nucleus accumbens. Behavioural Brain Research
- D.L. Adkins , A.C. Voorhies, and T.A. Jones (2004). Behavioral and neuroplastic effects of focal endothelin-1 induced sensorimotor cortex lesions. Neuroscience, 128
- A.C. Voorhies and T.A. Jones (2002). The behavioral and dendritic growth effects of focal sensorimotor cortical damage depend on the method of lesion induction. Behavioural Brain Research, 133
In the News
- May 11, 2022 Recent Psychology graduating senior Druti (Dru) Naik selected as a gonfalonier at UW Seattle Commencement ceremony
- May 29, 2019 Congratulations to Ann Culligan, who was just promoted to Senior Lecturer!
- June 12, 2012 On June 7, 275 of our 400+ graduating seniors celebrated along with their families and friends at the 2012 Psychology Graduation Celebration.
- July 5, 2004 Ann Voorhies was awarded an NRSA grant.